Things To Do:
The Boulders Lakefront Motel & Cottages are the perfect place to sit back and just relax or go out biking, hiking, exploring what Squam Lakes have to offer.
Activities onsite and with in walking distance:
- Swimming at our 100' sandy beach with swim raft
- Paddle boats, canoes, and rowboats are all free for our guests use
- Fishing (trout, salmon, large and small mouth bass)
- Shopping downtown, at antique shops, visit beautiful Kirkwood Gardens
- Visit our quintessential small town local library - truly a gem
- Lakefront BBQ - we have picnic tables and charcoal grills at the ready
- An evening beach side fire - campfire songs anyone
- Visit the well known Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
- Guided boat tour: discover where "On Golden Pond" was filmed
- Dining options - Squam Lakeside Dairy Bar, Walter's Basin, General Store, all within walking distance
We are centrally located so you can spend a day visiting one of many close by attractions and come back to your lakefront "home away from home":
- Santa's Village, Story Land, Polar Caves, Clark's Trading Post, and many more to select from
- Hiking: many options, Rattlesnake Mountain is a great hike and the lake views are amazing!
- Tax Free Outlet shopping 2 locations (Tilton & N. Conway)
We are always available to answer any questions you may have. Our wish is to have you enjoy The Squam Lakes Region to the fullest and for you to return again and again.
THE BOULDERS MOTEL
981 ROUTE 3 ~ PO BOX 161
HOLDERNESS NH 03245
(603) 968 3600