Things To Do:
The Boulders Lakefront Motel & Cottages are the perfect place to sit back and just relax or go out biking, hiking, exploring what Squam Lakes have to offer.
Activities onsite and with in walking distance:
- Swimming at our 100' sandy beach with swim raft
- Paddle boards, 1 and 2 person kayaks, and rowboat are all free for our guests use
- Lakefront BBQ - we have picnic tables and charcoal grills at the ready
- Fishing (trout, salmon, large and small mouth bass)
- Small town downtown- Kirkwood Gardens, Squam Marketplace,
- Visit the well known Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
- Guided boat tour: discover where "On Golden Pond" was filmed
- Dining options - Squam Lakeside Dairy Bar, Walter's Basin, General Store, all within walking distance
We are centrally located so you can spend a day visiting one of many close by attractions and come back to your lakefront "home away from home":
- Santa's Village- 62 Miles
- Clark's Trading Post- 27 Miles
- Various Hiking Trails- Rattlesnake Mountain is a Boulders favorite and the lake views are beautiful!
- 23 Miles away from Tax Free shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Tilton and 43 Miles away from North Conway outles
We are always available to answer any questions you may have. Our wish is to have you enjoy The Squam Lakes Region to the fullest and for you to return again and again.
THE BOULDERS MOTEL
981 ROUTE 3 ~ PO BOX 161
HOLDERNESS NH 03245
(603) 968 3600